We offer 20 minutes free Initial consultation over the phone or in our office. In this consultation we will take detailed instructions from you and advise you about the relevant immigration laws and procedures to be adopted by the Home Office, UKBA in your application. We will also discuss your immigration case in detail with you and advise you about the weaknesses and strengths of your application.
If you can provide sufficient evidence at our first meeting and clearly meet the applicable Immigration Rules, the cost is likely to be at the lower end of this range. The work will involve:
The number of hours depends on the number of documents, whether they need to be translated, whether anything is missing and how long it will take to obtain the missing documents;
- Our Immigration Solicitor will discuss about your circumstances in detail and confirming whether this is the most appropriate application for you to make and what other options may be available to you;
- Where necessary, helping you obtain further evidence (such as medical records and bank statements), including taking statements of any witnesses;
- Considering the supporting evidence, you have provided, which we anticipate will take 3- 6 hours*;
- Our Immigration Solicitor will advise you about the requirements of the Immigration Rules, timescales and whether you meet the criteria.
- If you do not fulfil certain criteria, whether this can be overcome and how, which on average takes 1-3 hours;
- Our Immigration Solicitor will be preparing your application and submitting it on your behalf, which we anticipate will take 3-5 hours;
- Only if necessary, Attendance at a Home Office interview or carrying out mock
Interviews: if the Home Office ask you to attend an interview, we will give you clear advice (and discuss the possibility of us attending with you) at the appropriate time. This could be between 5-8 hours of work.
- Our Immigration Solicitor will give you advice about the outcome of the application and any further steps you need to take.
Disbursements are costs related to your matter that are payable to third parties, such as visa fees, Court or Tribunal fees. We handle the payment of the disbursements on your behalf to ensure a smoother process.
UK Business Services
This category is specially designed for business owners who wish to move to the United Kingdom and establish their businesses in the country. Our premium business immigration services involve an extensive and thorough examination of your case and recommend the most suitable type of business visa for you.
We expert in all aspects of United Kingdom immigration. This includes an extensive list of individual UK Visa applications under the points-based system – Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 4, Tier 5, Spouse Visa and Sole Repetitive Visa, Dependent of Point-based system, Indefinite Leave to remain or settlement, British citizenship etc. Our Immigration Solicitors also handle complex cases of human rights, judicial reviews, appeal, administrative reviews and the many immigration challenges involving European Union law.
Whether you need a student visa or wish to immigrate to the UK on a spousal visa, Osbourne Pinner is here to help. Our team has provided services to thousands of clients over the past decade, helping them successfully apply for different types of individual visas to the UK. We handle all types of individual immigration cases including human rights applications to ancestry visas. So, if you are planning to apply for a visit visa or long residency application, Osbourne Pinner is here to provide you with just the right legal advice and legal services. Our expert immigration team are regularly instructed by different types of clients. Our team can assist you in submitting a successful application for any kind of Immigration issues.
- We will agree a precise scope of work with you in relation to your specific matter before commencing work so you always have certain of what is included and excluded for your case.
- Fixed fee is an all-inclusive fee for the items stated as included, excluded items are charged in addition to the fixed fee at our then current rates.
Fee estimate is our best estimate based on our experience of the total cost of your matter. The total fee will ultimately be by reference to the time spent based on our hourly rates.
- All fees quoted are in pounds sterling and exclusive of VAT (at the then current rates).
- Disbursement are expenses or third party fees that we incur on your behalf while pursuing your matter. Some disbursements are exclusive of VAT.
Types Of Services
Fees Starting From
First 20 Minutes
1 Hour Consultation
Naturalisation or Registration
Married and Unmarried Partner applications
Child Dependant Applications
Tier 1 Entrepreneur and Investor Applications
Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur
Tier 4 Applications
Tier 5 Application
Grounds of Appeal
Representation before the First Tier Tribunal
Representation before the Upper Tier Tribunal
Where our fees are calculated on an hourly basis, the following hourly charge rates will apply:
Director: £250 to £300 plus VAT
Senior solicitors and legal executives £220 to £275 plus VAT
Trainee solicitors, junior lawyers and other assistants £155 to £200 plus VAT