Patricia is a qualified Lawyer in Brazil, Portugal and Registered European Lawyer in England and Wales, with a Masters in Law granted in London in 2018.
She has over 2 years of Immigration experience and has worked on a variety of complex Immigration cases in the UK, including:
- Sponsor licence applications for start-up and established UK HNW companies
- Significant experience in Start-Up and Innovator visa applications
- Tier 1 – Investor, Entrepreneur & Graduate Entrepreneur and Exceptional Talent visas
- Tier 2 – General, Skilled employment shortage occupation visas
- Indefinite leave to remain/settlement applications
- British Nationality & Citizenship applications
- Applications for settled or pre-settled status under the new EU Settlement Scheme
- EEA family permits and residence cards
- Family and dependent related visa applications for children, spouses, civil partners and unmarried partners
- Creative and sportsperson visas
- Representative of an overseas business visas
- Human right´s applications.
- Student Visas
- Visitor visas
In addition, she has expertise in advising clients to acquire Portuguese citizenship by descend, marriage and residence permit for investors in Portugal, which may further lead to acquire citizenship.
She has been assisting the Portuguese Community In relation to legal matters in Portugal, especially preparing power of attorney and travel authorization for minors.
She has over 20 years of legal practice in Brazil, advising Brazilians and other foreign nationals in relation to wide range of legal matters in Brazil, especially Family, Corporate and Commercial Law.
She has experience in uncontested divorces in the UK.
She likes to build strong, transparent and thrustful relationship with the clients, providing bespoke legal services to best achieve their interest.
Interests: Outside of work Patricia enjoys philosophy, literature and spending time with friends and family.