We Advise On All Aspects Of Residential Landlord & Tenants disputes
At Osbourne Pinner, our expert team understand the position of your property, whether you are a landlord and your property is your source of income or you are a tenant and your property is security for you and your family.
Our lawyers advises landlords, agents & property managers on their landlord and tenant responsibilities, including:
- Section 21 Notice
- Section 8 Notices
- Issue proceedings & dealing with the whole matter
- Preparation of tenancy agreements, guarantees and licences
- Rent recovery
- Advice on rent deposits
- Defending housing disrepair claims
- Landlord’s responsibilities
- Possession proceedings and eviction of tenants
We offer a bespoke fixed fee package tailored to suit individual needs.
Request Free Callback
Arrange a Consultation
Based in the heart of Central London we provide our quality services throughout London and nationwide.
Why Use Osbourne Pinner?
- At Osbourne Pinner, our expert team are committed to providing clear, honest and up-front advice, setting out your options.
- You will get a 100% free initial confidential assessment of your case by one of our expert team.
- We will explain our affordable fee structure in a very transparent way without any hidden charges.
- We have extremely high success rate and we will put our best team to win your rights.