Let Our Top Immigration Solicitors Help You
Osbourne Pinner is one of the most distinguished teams of solicitors in London. With an exceptionally high success rate, we are considered amongst the best UK lawyers for immigration cases.
Our highly immigration experienced solicitors have the expertise to deliver solid results and provide exceptional legal consultation to all our clients. We believe in utmost transparency and confidentiality, which is why to strive for transparent communication without using complicated legal jargon. Crucially, we take pride in our ability to win cases and protect the rights of our clients.
Our law firm is a member of an exclusive group of companies that provide professional services to wealthy individuals. We can provide referrals and introductions to companies that advice on tax, property, investment and all business-related matters. Our immigration lawyers can handle every element of your visa, your visa extension and everything related to setting up in the U.K.
Request Free Callback
Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur Visa Solicitors
Tier 1 visa category caters to high-value migrants from non-EEA countries including investors, entrepreneurs, and exceptionally talented individuals. The Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur Visa is for individuals who have graduated from British universities and are endorsed by either their UK government’s Trade and Investment department.
Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur Visa - What You Need to Know?
Under this category, graduates from UK universities who have a viable business plan to establish a new venture or take over an existing one. The number of Graduate Entrepreneur visas are issued every year is set to a certain limit by the UK Home Office. Last year, the limit for such visas was 1900. Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur Visa applications are evaluated using a point-based system. Applicants are required to score a minimum of 95 points to acquire the visa.
During the scoring process, a letter of endorsement from a higher education institution in the UK or from UK Government’s Trade and Investment Department plays a significant role. The letter should confirm the viability of your business plan, its nature, and your intention to spend the majority of your productive hours working on your business. Out of 95 points, you need for the visa, you can get 50 from just your letter of endorsement. Here are the remaining things which will be considered while accessing points:
- The UK recognised bachelor’s/master’s degree – 25 Points
- English language proficiency –10 Points
- Demonstrating access to maintenance funds –10 Points
- Having adequate language skills -10 Points
Why use Osbourne Pinner for your immigration matter?
- At Osbourne Pinner, we provide unsurpassed immigration services in an exceptionally professional and efficient manner.
- Many applicants face difficulties in understanding the application process or providing the required documentation.
- Our team can provide you with all the support and guidance you need to successfully acquire with your immigration matter. With our experienced solicitors, who believe in generating positive results for our clients, you have a better chance of a successful application.