Welcome to Osbourne Pinner, the old city law firm. We have an excellent reputation for our fixed fee pricing structure and high success rate. Please see a list of our affordable immigration services below.
Our Immigration Services
Arrange a Free Consultation
If you want to find out more about how our immigration solicitors can help you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Whether it’s by phone, video call or in person, our specialist solicitors can guide you through the process and answer any questions you may have.
Arrange a 30-minutes free, no obligation consultation today by calling us on 0203 980 9348 or use our contact form to request a call back.
Request Free Call Back
Why Osbourne Pinner?
We are one of the reputed law firm based in Central London specialising in simple and complex immigration cases. Here are few reasons why we are considered the best option when it comes to choosing the right lawyer for a immigration case.
Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur Visa Solicitors
Tier 1 visa category caters to high-value migrants from non-EEA countries including investors, entrepreneurs, and exceptionally talented individuals. The Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur Visa is for individuals who have graduated from British universities and are endorsed by either their UK government’s Trade and Investment department.
Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur Visa - What You Need to Know?
Under this category, graduates from UK universities who have a viable business plan to establish a new venture or take over an existing one. The number of Graduate Entrepreneur visas are issued every year is set to a certain limit by the UK Home Office. Last year, the limit for such visas was 1900. Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur Visa applications are evaluated using a point-based system. Applicants are required to score a minimum of 95 points to acquire the visa.
During the scoring process, a letter of endorsement from a higher education institution in the UK or from UK Government’s Trade and Investment Department plays a significant role. The letter should confirm the viability of your business plan, its nature, and your intention to spend the majority of your productive hours working on your business. Out of 95 points, you need for the visa, you can get 50 from just your letter of endorsement. Here are the remaining things which will be considered while accessing points:
- The UK recognised bachelor’s/master’s degree – 25 Points
- English language proficiency –10 Points
- Demonstrating access to maintenance funds –10 Points
- Having adequate language skills -10 Points
Why use Osbourne Pinner for your immigration matter?
- At Osbourne Pinner, we provide unsurpassed immigration services in an exceptionally professional and efficient manner.
- Many applicants face difficulties in understanding the application process or providing the required documentation.
- Our team can provide you with all the support and guidance you need to successfully acquire with your immigration matter. With our experienced solicitors, who believe in generating positive results for our clients, you have a better chance of a successful application.
Request A Call Back
Please complete all fields
Latest Blog Posts
Today, the 22 May 2020, the Home Office have updated their guidance for UK Visa Applicants in the UK and their visa (leave expires) between
The British government have taken a number of measures to combat the spread of COVID-19 disease. This may have affected your travel to and from