Welcome to Osbourne Pinner, the old city law firm. We have an excellent reputation for our fixed fee pricing structure and high success rate. Please see a list of our affordable immigration services below.
Our Immigration Services
Arrange a Free Consultation
If you want to find out more about how our immigration solicitors can help you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Whether it’s by phone, video call or in person, our specialist solicitors can guide you through the process and answer any questions you may have.
Arrange a 30-minutes free, no obligation consultation today by calling us on 0203 980 9348 or use our contact form to request a call back.
Request Free Call Back
Why Osbourne Pinner?
We are one of the reputed law firm based in Central London specialising in simple and complex immigration cases. Here are few reasons why we are considered the best option when it comes to choosing the right lawyer for a immigration case.
Need A Domestic Worker Visa?
Domestic Worker Visa - What You Need to Know?
This category allows overseas employers to bring their domestic workers with them when they visit the UK for up to 6 months.
- Entry Clearance as Domestic Worker
- Domestic Worker Visa Extension
- ILR Domestic Worker
- Dependants of Domestic Worker
You must also:
- be aged between 18 and 65
- not rely on public funds
- able to support yourself
- intend to leave the UK at the end of 6 months
- work as a domestic worker for that employer
- be able to support yourself without the recourse of public funds
- Your employer is a British Citizen
- an undertaking signed by your employer
- a statement of employment, which must say that that your employer will comply with UK law on the national minimum wage.
- Domestic workers include cleaners, chauffeurs, cooks.
- You will be given permission to stay in the UK for up to 6 months.
- You are not allowed to change employer while you are in the UK or change to a different type of employment.
Why use Osbourne Pinner for your immigration matter?
- At Osbourne Pinner, we provide unsurpassed immigration services in an exceptionally professional and efficient manner.
- Many applicants face difficulties in understanding the application process or providing the required documentation.
- Our team can provide you with all the support and guidance you need to successfully acquire a domestic worker visa. With our experienced solicitors, who believe in generating positive results for our clients, you have a better chance of a successful application!
If you would like more information, contact us to speak to one of our Immigration Solicitors on or email us on email@example.com
Request A Call Back
Please complete all fields
Latest Blog Posts
Today, the 22 May 2020, the Home Office have updated their guidance for UK Visa Applicants in the UK and their visa (leave expires) between
The British government have taken a number of measures to combat the spread of COVID-19 disease. This may have affected your travel to and from