Let Our Top Immigration Solicitors Help You
Osbourne Pinner is one of the most distinguished teams of solicitors in London. With an exceptionally high success rate, we are considered amongst the best UK lawyers for immigration cases.
Our highly immigration experienced solicitors have the expertise to deliver solid results and provide exceptional legal consultation to all our clients. We believe in utmost transparency and confidentiality, which is why to strive for transparent communication without using complicated legal jargon. Crucially, we take pride in our ability to win cases and protect the rights of our clients.
Our law firm is a member of an exclusive group of companies that provide professional services to wealthy individuals. We can provide referrals and introductions to companies that advice on tax, property, investment and all business-related matters. Our immigration lawyers can handle every element of your visa, your visa extension and everything related to setting up in the U.K.
If you would like to find out more about our London Immigration solicitors, give us a call on 0203 980 9348 or use our contact form to request a call back.
Request Free Callback
Immigration Solicitors with Affordable Legal Advice
At Osbourne Pinner we fully understand that many businesses are adversely affected by the spread of the coronavirus. We would therefore reiterate that we continue to serve our clients. We provide legal advice and assistance on UK Visas and Immigration, as well as nationality matters. We are therefore offering flexible payment plans to our clients. In light of the current circumstances we require only 40% of the agreed fixed fee to be paid in time of instructions which will enable us to start preparing your application.
Based in London, our immigration solicitors specialise in all aspects of immigration. This includes an extensive list of UK Visa applications under the points-based system like Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 4, Tier 5, along with Spouse Visa, Sole Repetitive Visa, Indefinite Leave to Remain or Settlement, and British citizenship. Our specialist immigration solicitors also deal with complex issues like human rights applications, judicial reviews, appeal, administrative reviews and the many immigration challenges involving European Union law. We specialise in UK Immigration Law covering:
- Spouse, Fiance & Marriage Visa Application – Refusal, Extension & Appeal
- UK Visit Visa
- Human Rights Applications
- Immigration Appeals and Administrative Review
- Detention, Temporary Admission & Bail
- UK Visa Appeal and Judicial Review
- UK Asylum and Humanitarian Protection
- Long Residency Applications
- Private and Family Life Applications
- Domestic Violence Visa Applications
- British Citizenship
- Deportation and Removal Injunctions
- Immigration Bail
- Immigration Advice on Complex Immigration Matters
- Visa Refusals
- 10 Year Settlement Applications
- Article 8 and Article 3 Human Rights Applications
Our corporate immigration solicitors specialise in all kinds of business immigration, including Sponsor Licence applications, renewals, challenging suspension and revocation, and judicial reviews. Our specialists provide advice and support for corporate clients in the following areas:
- Sponsor Licence applications
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa
- Tier 1 Exceptional Talent
- Tier 1 Investor
- Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur
- Tier 2 Minister of Religion
- Tier 2 General
- Sole Representative Visa
- Tier 2 Sportsperson
- Tier 2 ICT
- Tier 4 Students Visa
- Dependent of Points-Based System
- Tier 5 Temporary Workers & Youth Mobility Scheme
How We Can Help?
- We have an exceptionally high approval rate on Immigration applications.
- Many applicants face difficulties in understanding the application process and in providing the required documentation. We provide a highly personalised service and our experienced Immigration Solicitors can ‘hand-hold’ clients through the application process providing detailed guidance and support.
- At Osbourne Pinner, we provide unsurpassed immigration legal services in an exceptionally professional and efficient manner.
Osbourne Pinner Testimonials
Latest Blog Posts
Today, the 22 May 2020, the Home Office have updated their guidance for UK Visa Applicants in the UK and their visa (leave expires) between
The British government have taken a number of measures to combat the spread of COVID-19 disease. This may have affected your travel to and from