Family Solicitor Role at Osbourne Pinner
We are currently recruiting for a Family Solicitor with at least 2 yrs + PQE to join our expanding Family Department.
You will have experience handling a range of Family matters including Divorce, Financial and ideally Pre & Post-nuptial agreements. Managing your own caseload, you will have excellent communication and IT skills.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience of private practice in family law
- A solid understanding of financial remedies
- Experience of working in the areas of Divorce, Financial, Unmarried couples & Property Disputes and Children.
- Experience in advising clients in relation to prenuptial, post nuptial, separation and cohabitation agreements
- Educated to degree level and a strong LPC pass or equivalent;
- Must hold a current clean practising certificate from the SRA;
- Experience gained in a Family Law training seat or following admittance to the roll.
Competitive. Depending upon the experience.
You will be offered flexible hours, option to work remotely or at our offices, professional insurance and admin support should this be applicable.
Reference ID: 5977
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Consultant, Fee Share
Send Your CV and Cover letter to: email@example.com