Welcome to Osbourne Pinner, the old city law firm. We have an excellent reputation for our fixed fee pricing structure and high success rate. Please see a list of our affordable family services below.
45-Minutes Free Consultation
If you want to find out more about how our specialists solicitors can help you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Whether it’s by phone, video call or in person, our specialist solicitors can guide you through the process and answer any questions you may have.
Arrange a free, no obligation consultation today by calling us on 0203 980 9348 or use our contact form to request a call back.
Request Free Call Back
What You Need to Know
If you fulfil the basic criteria, you might be eligible to apply for a contact order where the court will consider the following aspects before granting you the permission to meet your grandkids:
- Your personal history with the child.
- Your criminal record, if any.
- Any aspect which may indicate that you might cause harm to the child
- The content and context of your application.
How Can We Help?
At Osbourne Pinner, we answer our client’s questions such as ‘what are grandparents’ rights?’ or how can they get access to their grandchildren?
- Inform clients of their rights and the options available to them
- Use language which our clients can understand easily
- Help strengthen our clients application to demonstrate to the court that they are eligible to spend time with their grandkids
- Vast legal knowledge
- Provide our clients with all the legal options to help them make an informed decision
- We are happy to arrange an initial consultation to take place either in the office, by telephone or by video (i.e. Skype, FaceTime or Whatapp video). If your consultation is going to take place via telephone or video, we will ask you to send us your photo ID before the meeting.
Request A Call Back
Please complete all fields