What You Need to Know
We have finance arrangements in place with Novitas which is a divorce litigation loan service. Novitas can provide a loan facility to pay the legal costs of going through a divorce. Novitas also fund financial cases for separating couples, unmarried couples who are in dispute about property and collaborative and mediation cases.
Please click here to read Novtias Frequently Asked Questions.
- Pre-approval of funding – loan approved all the way to final hearing, but interest only due on what is drawn down by your solicitor
- Fixed sums – the loan amounts are fixed to each stage of the proceedings so you know exactly what you have to work with
- Immediate lending decisions – clearly defined, simple lending criteria
- Flexible timing – use the loan at any point during the proceedings
- No cash outlay – the interest and set up fee are rolled into the loan
- A simple and transparent charging structure – regular statements will keep you informed of what you owe at any point so there are no surprises
- A lending rate that is fixed for the whole duration of the loan
- No exit or early redemption penalties
Please note: Osbourne Pinner do not “recommend” the Novitas lending scheme. There may be other options available to you to fund your case and you may wish to explore these options also. Novitas should be considered as one funding option potentially available to you. Osbourne Pinner will receive no financial incentive from Novitas.
How Can We Help?
At Osbourne Pinner, we have experienced family lawyers who have extensive knowledge of the law and help clients resolve their financial disagreements by mutual agreement.
- Help our clients acquire their rightful share in the marital assets
- Provide strong legally sound advice
- Ensure our client’s best interests are served
- Provide the finest legal representation to all our clients
- We are happy to arrange an initial consultation to take place either in the office, by telephone or by video (i.e. Skype, FaceTime or Whatapp video). If your consultation is going to take place via telephone or video, we will ask you to send us your photo ID before the meeting.