Welcome to Osbourne Pinner, the old city law firm. We have an excellent reputation for our fixed fee pricing structure and high success rate. Please see a list of our affordable family services below.
45-Minutes Free Consultation
If you want to find out more about how our specialists solicitors can help you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Whether it’s by phone, video call or in person, our specialist solicitors can guide you through the process and answer any questions you may have.
Arrange a free, no obligation consultation today by calling us on 0203 980 9348 or use our contact form to request a call back.
Request Free Call Back
Abusive Relationship Legal Help
What You Need to Know
- Sexual Abuse – many individuals suffer from sexual abuse by the hands of their spouse, family members, even including parents.
- Physical Abuse – physical abuse is the most common type of abuse in relationships where a partner or family member physically abuses you causing mild to severe injuries.
- Emotional Abuse – emotional abuse includes manipulation or emotional blackmail to make a person feel guilty or depressed. It could take a serious toll on a person’s life and mental health.
- Financial Abuse – some people are victims of financial abuse in a relationship where their partner misuses their money or assets forcefully against their consent.
- Verbal Abuse – shouting or verbal degradation in public or private can constitute verbal abuse.
There are three kinds of Court Orders our domestic violence solicitors can apply for on your behalf:
- Occupation Order
- Non Molestation Order
- Prohibited Step Order
Occupation Order: This order allows the Court to decide who should live, or not live, in the home or any part of it. The Order can also exclude the other person from an area around the home.
Non Molestation Order: is aimed at preventing your partner or ex-partner from using or threatening violence against you or your child, or intimidating, harassing or pestering you, in order to ensure the health, safety and well-being of yourself and your children.
Prohibited step Order: This Order is granted by the Court preventing a parent from doing certain activities or events or making specific trips with their child/children. It allows the Court to apply a restriction upon a mother or father’s parental responsibility.
Why use Osbourne Pinner for your family matter?
- At Osbourne Pinner, we are driven by our vision to provide relief and protection to our clients by helping them exercise their legal rights.
- If you or your loved one is a victim of any type of abusive relationship, we can help them protect themselves from further abuse. Our experienced team will offer all available options to help you make an informed decision. Being in an abusive relationship can be extremely traumatic and painful.
- We are happy to arrange an initial consultation to take place either in the office, by telephone or by video (i.e. Skype, FaceTime or Whatapp video).
Request A Call Back
Please complete all fields