Family Law Solicitors in London
When you’re looking for assistance with family matters, you only want to work with the best family law solicitors in London. At Osbourne Pinner, that’s what we’re committed to offering. Our local family law firm combines experience working with all kinds of family law cases plus expertise across the board when it comes to Divorce, Domestic Violence, Grandparents Rights, Pre-Nuptial Agreement, Post-Nuptial Agreement, Child Arrangements, Cohabitation Agreement and Financial Settlements.
With us on your side, you’ll be empowered by decades of experience dealing with a variety of family matters in London and beyond. That’s backed by an exceptionally high success rate and countless testimonials from previous and existing clients. Quite simply, we’ll always work to get the best possible outcome from your case.
The end of a marriage is never easy, with emotions inevitably running high. But while difficult, the divorce process is critical to your life moving forward. That’s why it’s vital to have specialist divorce solicitors on your side.
Whether you’re considering divorce, or you need to respond to a divorce petition, Osbourne Pinner will add the experience and expertise you need to get things moving. We assist clients throughout the divorce process – from grounds for divorce through to settlement and custody – working towards the best outcome every step of the way.
If you would like to find out more about our London divorce solicitors, give us a call on 0203 980 9348 or use our contact form to request a call back.
Request Free Callback
Abusive Relationship Legal Help
What You Need to Know
- Sexual Abuse – many individuals suffer from sexual abuse by the hands of their spouse, family members, even including parents.
- Physical Abuse – physical abuse is the most common type of abuse in relationships where a partner or family member physically abuses you causing mild to severe injuries.
- Emotional Abuse – emotional abuse includes manipulation or emotional blackmail to make a person feel guilty or depressed. It could take a serious toll on a person’s life and mental health.
- Financial Abuse – some people are victims of financial abuse in a relationship where their partner misuses their money or assets forcefully against their consent.
- Verbal Abuse – shouting or verbal degradation in public or private can constitute verbal abuse.
There are three kinds of Court Orders our domestic violence solicitors can apply for on your behalf:
- Occupation Order
- Non Molestation Order
- Prohibited Step Order
Occupation Order: This order allows the Court to decide who should live, or not live, in the home or any part of it. The Order can also exclude the other person from an area around the home.
Non Molestation Order: is aimed at preventing your partner or ex-partner from using or threatening violence against you or your child, or intimidating, harassing or pestering you, in order to ensure the health, safety and well-being of yourself and your children.
Prohibited step Order: This Order is granted by the Court preventing a parent from doing certain activities or events or making specific trips with their child/children. It allows the Court to apply a restriction upon a mother or father’s parental responsibility.
Why use Osbourne Pinner for your family matter?
- At Osbourne Pinner, we are driven by our vision to provide relief and protection to our clients by helping them exercise their legal rights.
- If you or your loved one is a victim of any type of abusive relationship, we can help them protect themselves from further abuse. Our experienced team will offer all available options to help you make an informed decision. Being in an abusive relationship can be extremely traumatic and painful.
- We are happy to arrange an initial consultation to take place either in the office, by telephone or by video (i.e. Skype, FaceTime or Whatapp video).