Job Opportunities at Osbourne Pinner
Osbourne Pinner is looking to expand their area of specialisation and are seeking driven and enthusiastic candidates to fill the following roles:
- Company & Commercial Solicitor
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Residential Property Solicitor
- Property Litigation Solicitor
- Employment Solicitor
- Immigration Solicitor
- Family Solicitor
Candidates should ideally have:
- A minimum of 5 years PQE in the relevant area of law
- Good client care skills, provide professional and competent legal advice in accordance with SRA Code of conduct
- Strong IT skills
- Effective business development skills with proven marketing strategies
- Capability to generate fees in accordance with agreed targets
- Up-to-date knowledge and skills in compliance with Continuing Professional Development and internal training expectations
- Proven experience of handling own caseload
- Ability to adhere to and manage deadlines
- Good drafting and writing skills, excellent communication and technical ability.
This is an excellent opportunity for Qualified Solicitors who are looking for an excellent fee sharing opportunity along with an option to build up a better career on a long term or permanent basis. We offer flexible smarter working to all our team members and encourage creative thinking.
Current Vacancies at Osbourne Pinner
- A strong academic background with a minimum of one years proven family law experience, including family litigation and injunctions
- Previous experience of private practice in family law
- A solid understanding of financial remedies
- Experience of working in the areas of Divorce, Financial, Unmarried couples & Property Disputes and Children & strong Advocacy Skills
- Strong Experience in advising clients in relation to prenuptial, post nuptial, separation and cohabitation agreements
- Have an interest in working on complex family matters with an international aspect
- Strong Advocacy skills
- Ability to deal with Islamic and International divorce
- Strong experience of dealing with High-net worth clients
- Educated to degree level and a strong LPC pass or equivalent;
- Must hold a current clean practising certificate from the SRA;
- Experience gained in a Family Law training seat or following admittance to the roll.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your covering letter and CV quoting the job title. Please indicate length of notice period (where applicable) and salary expectations.
Candidates should be aware that due to the volume of applications we receive, the firm is only able to respond to candidates we call for interview.
We are an equal opportunities employer
We are committed to providing equal opportunities for all and to encouraging diversity through recruitment. Applications are welcome from all sections of the community and decisions to progress will be made with reference to entirely objective criteria only. Osbourne Pinner work together as a team and reflects a quality of work. The Firms aim is to take talented and friendly solicitors on board to progress the firm and the individual.
If you think you have high integrity and put your qualities at the heart of everything that you do, then please contact us.
Send Your CV and Cover letter to: email@example.com