Tier 5 Temporary Workers Youth Mobility Scheme

Free Initial Consultation
25+ Years of Experience
No Hidden Charges
Affordable Transparent Pricing
  • Text Hover
Tier 5

Temporary Workers Mobility Scheme Visas

Tier- 5 visa category is divided into six sub-categories of temporary workers such as religious workers, charities, creative and sporting. The youth mobility scheme is also a type of temporary work visa which allows over 50,000 young people to come to the UK and work during holidays. Visas under the youth mobility schemes are awarded to individuals from countries with reciprocal arrangements with the United Kingdom.

Tier 5

Temporary Workers & Mobility Scheme - What You Need to Know?

To eligible for the youth mobility scheme, you need be at least 18 years of age and not more than 30 years old at the time of application. The visa allows young people from different countries to come to the UK and experience the culture and work environment in the UK. The UK government allocates a certain number of visas for each country and region so the competition to acquire this visa is quite tough. But with the help of experienced solicitors at Osbourne Pinner, you can successfully apply and acquire a Tier 5 visa under a youth mobility scheme. There are only a few countries whose citizens are eligible for the Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa, which are as follows: Australia, Canada, Japan, Monaco, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Republic of Korea, and Taiwan. Applicants from Korea, Taiwan and Hong Kong are required to apply for a Certificate of Sponsorship from their respective governments before applying for this visa.

Under Tier 5 visa, this category allows worker to enter and work in the UK in a number of different circumstances, such as:

Under this category, most workers need a job offer from a licensed Tier 5 sponsor in the UK, but there are some countries where whose nationals can come under the Youth Mobility Scheme and can gain entry without a job offer.

Tier 5

visa categories:


Our Top Immigration Solicitors Help You

Osbourne Pinner is one of the most distinguished teams of solicitors in London. With an exceptionally high success rate, we are considered amongst the best UK lawyers for immigration cases.

Our highly immigration experienced solicitors have the expertise to deliver solid results and provide exceptional legal consultation to all our clients. We believe in utmost transparency and confidentiality, which is why to strive for transparent communication without using complicated legal jargon. Crucially, we take pride in our ability to win cases and protect the rights of our clients.

Our law firm is a member of an exclusive group of companies that provide professional services to wealthy individuals. We can provide referrals and introductions to companies that advice on tax, property, investment and all business-related matters. Our immigration lawyers can handle every element of your visa, your visa extension and everything related to setting up in the U.K.

  • Text Hover

Tier 5 (Temporary Worker – Charity Worker) visa

Under this category, the job must be related to sponsor charity work. The sponsor much have a certificate of sponsorship from a UK charity with a valid Tier 5 sponsorship licence. The job taken must be directly related to the sponsor charity’s work.

  • Text Hover

Tier 5 (Temporary Worker – Creative and Sporting) visa

For very highly skilled workers who have a job offer as a sportsperson or creative worker – such as a musician or actor. Sportspeople on this visa must be internationally established at the highest level in their sport.

  • Text Hover

Tier 5 (Temporary Worker – Government Authorised Exchange) visa:

This category allows the worker to do some kind of work experience, academic research or training. This category is for workers coming to the UK through an approved government authorised exchange scheme.

  • Text Hover

Tier 5 (Temporary Worker – Religious Worker) visa

For workers offered a job, such as preaching or work in a monastery or convent, by a religious order in the UK.

  • Text Hover

Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme) visa

For workers who wish to live and work in the UK for an up to 2 years and is of aged 18 – 30. This scheme replaced the Working Holiday visa, though it’s important to note that far fewer people gain entry under the new scheme.


Required Documents

Tier 5 applicants must provide the below documents with their application: There are additional documents.

  • Current passport and/or other travel documents

  • A separate passport photographs

  • Proof of maintenance funds requirements for their visa, such as bank statements

  • A clear tuberculosis (TB) test result letter, if the applicant is from one of the countries on the Home Office’s TB testing list, found here.

  • English language requirement

  • Further Information, Help and Advice

  • Text Hover
  • Text Hover

why use Osbourne Pinner for your Immigration matter?

We have the finest solicitors who are available to help you successfully apply for Tier 5 temporary work visa. From charity workers to religious workers, our team has the experience of working with different people from all over the world, helping them augment their applications and successfully acquire Tier 5 Visas to the UK.

At Osbourne Pinner, we believe in professionalism, quality and unsurpassed excellence. Our dedication and expertise are reflected in our high success rate and a large number of satisfied clients.

Subscribe to Our Newsletter


Top Solicitors in the Heart of London

Call Now Button
Translate »